I'd like to say a sincere thanks to everyone who helped me with this project. If I forgot anyone please forgive me. For those of you who will help in the future, I say thanks! To those who purchase the book and tell others about it, I say thanks!
- Stacey McKenzie: Canadian Super Model- Thank you for lending your words of support and encouragement to the project. Friends for Life!
- Sam & Rita Burke: Educators and Community Leaders. Founders of Burke's Multicultural and Anti-bias Bookstore- You are my anchor!
- Michael (Pinball) Clemons: CFL Legend/ Philanthropist- I'd like to think you for encouraging me as a young man to keep writing!
- Christine Ferraz & her son Andre: Fantastic Illustrator and Graphic Designer. Andre's input was greatly appreciated!
- Dwight Drummond: News Anchor- Thanks for being a big brother and lending your words of support
- Ms. Zanana Akande: Educator- Community Leader and Political Trail blazer- Thank you for your support!
- Belinda Munro: Singer/Songwriter- Thank you for lending your voice and input in helping me put the song together!
- Karen Jewels & MC Jewels: Singer/ Songwriters/ Producers- Thank you for bringing my vision to life and for your great work!
- Joye Dunkley: Community Leader, Graphic Designer/Web builder/Philanthropist- Thank you for your help and input!
- Derek Brin: Producer/ Songwriter/ Engineer- Thank you for mastering the song on a drop of a dime for me!
- Natalie Scott: Educator- Thank you for helping me with the first edit!
- Gail Thomas-Jones: Educator- Thank you for your awesome job in helping me with the final edit!
- Michael Malcolm: Educator- Thank you for your help and support!
- Jamaica House Kitchen- www.jamaicahousekitchen.ca - Thank you for supporting me through Enhanced Literacy for